Group English classes are held on a convenient schedule. Classes in the morning and evening hours are offered to make you comfortable. The courses are offered according to the overall level of students' knowledge.
There are Lessons-picnics outdoors.
All groups are divided by age (teens, adults)
one training course lasts about4 months
the duration of one lesson – 2 hours
classes are held twice a week with preferable schedule
Remote training on Skype
Having English courses via Skype online, you get all the benefits of this type of learning: You will save your energy, time and money. The schedule of classes is made individually, a student has the opportunity to change the duration of classes, frequency of classes at any time.It is very convenient for people who often go on business trips.All you need is a computer, headphones, a microphone, and Skype.
You choose the schedule and think about the intensity of training, choosing the days and times that are most convenient for you. You will practice speaking English intensively from the first lesson. The main focus of English classes on Skype I make on speaking. Moreover, mainly you will talk . You should practice speaking English!
The lessons of English by Skype You will be immersed in an English-speaking environment, due to the fact that all classes are conducted in English. This approach will help you to speak English faster, to remove the language barrier and start to understand English language . Methods of teaching English, which I used at lessons, are effective because the are aimed at achieving one goal - to teach you speak English fluently.
Preparation for international exams
Test IELTS (International English Language Testing) is an international exam that helps to identify the level of English language proficiency for those who wishes to study or work in English-speaking countries.
The main objectives of the course are:
- enrichment of active students` vocabulary of on the exam topics;
- familiarity with the format of the exam;
- training of effective strategies;
- preparation of effective strategies;
- The practice of assigning all parts of the exam (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
- Development of ability to analyze the material which is presented graphically - charts, graphs, tables for Academic IELTS
- familiarity with types of letters and practice drawing for the General IELTS
- Essay writing.
Format of training:
- Mini-group (3 persons)
Individual class - 280 grn - 1.5 hours
Group classes 180 grn - 1.5 hours
Select the format depends on the initial level of the candidate, the desired intensity of training and the level required.
How are lessons
The opportunity to study English in
small groups, in which students speak the same language
and have the same level of proficiency in English.
Due to conducting classes in small groups.
You will be able to continuously engage in dialogue and to practice creative English
language. Lessons are like the most creative and the most effective! P>
A1Duration: 4 months Beginner - beginner level
A2Duration: 4 months Elementary - elementary level
B1Duration: 4 months Pre-Intermediate - below average
B2Duration: 4 months Intermediate - Intermediate level
C1Duration: 4 months Upper-Intermediate - above average
C2Duration: 4 months Advanced - advanced level
Children 60 min – 100 hrn
Adults 60 min – 150 hrn
Group lessons ( 2 hours)
From 5 to 7 people – 500 per 8 lessons ( a month)
90 hrn- 1,5 hour
60 min 100 hrn
The Club concludes small groups, because everyone should have an opportunity to speak. The club gathers all the time, Englishspeaking requires regular practice. This happens at least once a week and lasts two hours, everyone joins in the conversation.
You have the opportunity to choose a topic. Each theme can be played up in role-playing games. Participants split into pairs or groups and practice English in different situations. Current events, popular movies, new books, a nightclub, a restaurant – anything can be a source of inspiration for role-playing games.
Speaking club provides many excellent opportunities to practice speaking and listening. You are guaranteed to improve your vocabulary, pronunciation and understanding of English.
How to Make Yourself Happy
How to Make Yourself Happy
Knowing how to make yourself happy comes down to knowing what causes you to feel the way you do. When you understand what makes you happy in the first place, you can use that knowledge to continue to feel happy. Instead of trying to find happiness as if it is something outside of you, you need to search for it within. Not only that, you need to be able to activate those feelings as well. There are lots of ways to feel happy so let me offer you some tips that might help.
How to Make Yourself Happy
1. Focus on what you already have and be grateful for it. Just think about a time in your life when you didn’t have the things you now have in your life. The friends, the relationships, the career, etc. When you focus on what is good in your life, it will make you feel happier.
2. Make making yourself happy easy. Too often we place all of these conditions on what has to happen before we can allow ourselves to be happy. “If I don’t have $100k in savings, then I can’t be happy.” “If I don’t achieve 10% body fat, then I can’t be happy.” When you place rules that make it hard for you to be happy, you may find yourself very unhappy.
One easy rule you can set up for yourself is, “If I am able to wake up in the morning, I will be happy.”
3. Be happy in the pursuit of your goals. Instead of trying to acquire things and achieve goals in order to be happy, why not be happy while you pursue your goals. In other words, don’t seek happiness, happily seek. Or to put it in another way, enjoy the journey, not just the destination. Experiencing this is a lot easier when you’re doing something you love.
Knowing how to make yourself happy comes down to realizing that you can allow yourself to be happy simply by letting go of all of the conditions that you have allowed society to place on yourself. The conditions that this and that has to happen before you can feel happy will only make being happy difficult. It’s great to go for goals and dreams and you should, but don’t place your happiness on whether or not you accomplish those goals. Learn to be happy in pursuit of those goals and dreams. After all, isn’t the purpose of life to be happy? If so, stop pursing it and just be
I am Irina Kuriy. I am a creative person with 15 years of experience as a teacher and 7 years of experience as an interpreter. I have always loved my job because it is a hobby which inspires me every day. I create picnic lessons in the summer to make relaxing atmosphere for my student. We have Creative Speaking clubs all the time.
Summary of Qualifications:
2015 Certificate International Examination Language Testing System IELTS British Council
Energy, punctuality, initiative, creativity, communication skills, responsibility and high capacity for work, quick learner, ability to work individually and as a team, aspiration to acquire knowledge and experience.
Interests & Activities
Sport, Music, foreign languages, advertisement, fashion, art